Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Companies that go the extra mile and provide their customers with superior, reliable service have a definite competitive advantage. Delivering exceptional customer service is about so much more than a friendly voice on the other side of the line. It’s about commitment, attitude, knowing your business and understanding your customer’s needs. This course covers all the essentials you need to succeed.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
The workshop will benefit front-line, administrative, junior management and middle management staff who are in direct contact with internal or external customers, and who are required to manage a range of customer expectations.
At the course, you will learn:
- The effects of good and bad customer service on your organisation
- How a change in your behaviour can have an impact on your customer and increase customer loyalty
- How to project a professional company image through becoming aware of your product/business
- How to handle difficult customers
- What communication skills to practice so that you become more effective in your customer service role
- How to maintain a positive attitude even in challenging situations
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
- Knowing Your Organisation
- What Impression Do You Create?
- Good Versus Poor Customer Service
- Who Is My Customer?
- Customer Satisfaction
- Turning Complaints Into Opportunities
- Communicating Positively with Customers
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one- to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance