Presenting & Speaking with Confidence
This course will empower you with the skills to speak in front of others more confidently, delivering your message with impact and professionalism. Leave this course with some tricks of the trade so that you are able to engage any audience.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
Suitable for all levels of staff in the organisation, particularly helpful for those who don’t speak English as a first language.
At the course, you will learn:
- Speak to groups more confidently and professionally
- Plan and prepare presentations more effectively
- Keep the audiences attention and gain audience acceptance of your message
- Ways in which body language can improve your communication
- How to modulate your voice, and articulate clearly for maximum impact
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
- Building your confidence
- Preparing your presentation
- Delivering the message
- Watching yourself in action
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one- to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance