Minute Taking Made Simple
This course focuses on meeting preparation, meeting procedure and practical exercises that will aid you when writing minutes. Practical exercises will enable delegates to practice their new skills in listening, note taking, summarising and select the most important points when writing and compiling minutes.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
Essential for anyone who is, or will be, responsible for taking minutes in meetings.
At the course, you will learn:
- The objectives of meetings, the various types of meetings and the roles of the people who attend them
- Tips to help you summarise and take down the most important points
- The responsibilities of the minute taker
- To layout information in a style suited to your organisation
- Tried and tested note-taking techniques
- To ultimately produce a clear and concise set of minutes
- Effective meeting preparation
- The objectives of meetings
- The role of the minute taker
- Listening skills
- Note taking skills
- Principles of minute taking
After the meeting
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance