According to the World Economic Forum, Emotional Intelligence is one of the 10 Essential Skills needed for the jobs of the future. This practical workshop teaches the basics of emotional intelligence, how to use emotions to make better decisions, solve problems and cope with change.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
Suitable for all staff who would like to develop their professionalism and excel in their role by improving their EQ.
At the course, you will learn:
- Analyse your emotional strengths & weaknesses
- Learn how to use EQ for improved decision making and problem solving
- Analyse the relationship between EQ and self-awareness
- Develop strategies for better self-control, self-regulation and personal balance
- Learn how to manage your emotional impulses to better handle stress
- Understand how to use empathy and emotional connection for better results
- Apply techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
- Principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness in Practice
- Techniques for Self -Management and Emotional Control
- Building Relationships
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one- to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance