Report Writing Training
This workshop equips professionals and managers with the skills to write powerful, effective reports – without wasting time. Delegates plan, organise, write and edit documents, which can both represent their organisations and serve as positive decision-making tools in their business processes.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
The programme is recommended for all professionals who write reports – it will assist delegates when putting facts, ideas, recommendations and other concepts into a report format.
At the course, you will learn:
- The skills of good report writing through practical exercises
- The effectiveness of user-friendly business English
- Tools to help you put complex concepts into writing which can be easily understood
- How to plan, structure, write and edit reports
- How to build your confidence and competence in report writing through practical exercises and on-going trainer feedback
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
- Preparation and Planning
- Thinking Skills
- Business Writing
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one- to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance