Professional Office Administration Skills
Administrators have to be flexible and responsive to the changing needs of their managers and team. This workshop will introduce you to new skills that will help increase your performance and the support you offer your team, department and manager.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
Suitable for all junior secretaries, office mangers, administrators, administrative assistants and admin support staff who would like to improve their skills and the contribution they make to the smooth running of their office.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
At the course, you will learn:
- How to effectively provide administrative support for projects
- How to effectively manage, source and negotiate with suppliers
- How to plan and prioritise your workload
- How to handle confrontation and difficult situations
- Why it is imperative to have a good filing system
- How to manage and organise small events and meetings
- Contributing to your team/departments success
- Managing Suppliers and Office Logistics
- Providing administrative support for projects
- Organising small events and meetings
- Essential communication skills to manage workplace relationships
- Managing your time
- Filing Systems
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance