Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
On this course you will explore and celebrate the cultural and other differences you are faced with in the workplace. Stereotypes are dispelled, perspectives challenged and cultural misunderstandings looked at with sensitivity and humour.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
All individuals and teams who would like to improve their effectiveness at work by improving their understanding of what makes other people ‘tick’ and what they can do to build rapport and understanding in the workplace.
At the course, you will learn:
- In what ways people are diverse
- The advantages of diversity in the workplace
- How to overcome barriers to diversity
- How different cultural groups view courtesy
- How cultural misunderstandings can be overcome for better workplace relationships
- How to deal with diversity related conflicts more effectively
- What ‘inclusion’ means in one’s daily work environment
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
- Introduction & definitions
- Exploring Different Cultures & other diverse groups
- Communicating & interacting with diverse people
- Celebrating our diversity
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one- to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance