People Management & Supervisory Skills Training
Managing and supervising people can be a daunting experience, as the list of responsibilities is endless, from leading and motivating your team to dealing with difficult people and managing poor performance. This course helps managers build their confidence and gives them a toolkit of essential skills and techniques that can be applied immediately back in the workplace.
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
All team leaders, supervisors and managers who would like to improve their people management skills in the workplace.
At the course, you will learn:
- When to coach, counsel and discipline
- How to manage a performance discussion to improve the performance of your team
- How to use time management and delegation effectively
- How to motivate, manage and lead your team to deliver results
- How to lead individuals you used to work alongside with
- How to deal more effectively and confidently with conflict situations
- How to lead and not manage
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
- Management in a nutshell
- Effective communication and people skills
- Plan, organise, lead and control
- Motivating the team
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one- to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance