Business Writing for Office Professionals
Quickly improve the documents you write with our tips on grammar, punctuation, style and sentence construction…
Have 4 or more delegates to train?
Who should attend?
Suitable for all levels of staff in the organisation who would like to improve the quality of the business documents they write. Also great as a refresher course and for those who would like to clarify the rules of grammar, punctuation and sentence construction.
This course is particularly helpful for those who don’t speak English as a first language.
At the course, you will learn:
- The benefits of planning your writing
- Tips to avoid common errors and grammar mistakes that impact on your professional image
- The tricks to building effective sentences and paragraphs through the use of punctuation
- How to produce documents which are clear, effective and professional
- Why writing for a specific readership and for different circumstances is important
- How to analyse and edit your own documents
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Only presented in-house for groups of 4 or more delegates. Please download the in-house brochure for more details & pricing.
- Preparation and planning
- Grammar and sentence construction
- Punctuation made easy
- Standards in business writing today
- An overview of report writing
- Editing – the final stage
What is included?
- A trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Practical exercises, discussion and one- to-one feedback from the trainer
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Digital Certificate of attendance